The excitement of the 2024 Toronto Boat Show
Hang on to your sails, the 66th annual Toronto International Boat Show – North America’s largest indoor boat show – is taking place in Toronto from January 19 to 28, 2024. This truly awesome Canadian event features over 450 exhibitors, hundreds of seminars, an indoor lake, a wakeboard championship, contests, and sailing information.
Visit our Underwriting Partner, Pacific Marine Underwriting Managers at Booth 1736
This year is proving to be a stellar year, showcasing many new and improved boats. A wide range of vessels will be on display, from small personal watercraft vessels to boats over 40ft, including catamarans, pontoons, cuddy cabins, centre consoles, cruisers, fishing boats, and motor yachts.
The list of highlights is long and there is something for everyone. You will need a few days to check out this more than a boat show extravaganza:
- The Great Canadian Fish Tank, a 5,000 gal, 40ft aquarium stocked with native Ontario marine life provide a fish-eye’s view of how fish react to different lures and fishing techniques.
- Indoor Canadian Wakeboard Championship – Don’t miss your chance to see Canada’s best Men & Women wakeboarders battle for cash on the world’s largest indoor lake!
- Traeger Grills Flavour Stage – wood fired grill cooking
- Water Ways TV – starring broadcaster and comedian Steven J. Bull
- Antique and Vintage boats – located at Muskoka Wharf in Gravenhurst, ON
- Muskoka Seaflea – indoor World Championship Seaflea races – Indoor Lake
- Kids Zone – pedal boats, free boat rides and more.
- Contests and giveaways – including the grand prize of a Princecraft® Fishing Boat with Mercury® Engine!
Talks, entertainment, and education
The show offers 440 free seminars over 10 days. Up this year are a variety of professionals from the boating world. These include Brandon Jewitt, President of the Toronto Boat Show; Brian Reis, National Education Officer at Canadian Power and Sail Squadrons; Diane Reid, a professional sailor and Sail Canada Instructor; Gord Laco from Epifanes North America; Jeff Butler, an editor and publisher; Liza Copeland, an author and publisher; and Wally Moran, an international cruiser.
New product showcase at The Toronto Boat Show 2024
This year will feature a diverse array of new technologies and boats. Over 20 new, reimagined, or updated boats will be on display, from the workhorse to the ultimate luxury in cruising. Here are some highlights as listed in the New Product Directory:
- Landx Boats: The LANDX X6 – sometimes referred to as the ultimate SUV at sea, is designed for various maritime operations like rescue missions, scientific surveys, and transport services. It offers an enclosed cabin with an autonomous heating system for comfort in all seasons.
- Tohatsu America Corp: They’re introducing the MFS9.8C, a ground-breaking 4-stroke, battery-less Electronic Fuel Injection 9.8 horsepower outboard motor, noted for being the lowest horsepower and lightest EFI outboard on the market.
- CanadaDocks: The CanadaDocks Roller Ramp, crafted from lightweight anodized aluminium, is an innovative solution for supporting and protecting boats or PWCs, with a capacity of 2500 lbs.
- Starcraft Marine: The new Starcraft EXS-1 DH pontoon boat is part of their 2024 lineup, featuring side-by-side helm chairs and a rear flip-back bench, ideal for cruising or lounging.
- Muskoka Boat Gallery: They’re showcasing the Ultré ZX Class from Tigé, which represents a new era of luxury in the industry, known for its surf performance and innovative features.
- Crate’s Lake Country Boats: They are showcasing yachts over 40ft, including the 2024 Cruisers Yachts 42 Cantius.
- On Your Way Marine: The CAPOFORTE CX240 will be on display, offering a compact yet amenity-rich experience.
- Island Products: The ultimate dog accessory for boating is the Inflatable Dog Ramp! Island Dog Beach is the easiest way for your dog to enter and exit the water while spending a day on the lake.